WHAT IS UAV MAPPING
Realize the exciting benefits of using drone surveying in your workflow! UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) mapping uses remote sensing to capture enormous amounts of data. The technician never has enter dangerous work environments, resulting in unmatched safety and convenience. Volume and contour reports are generated more efficiently and accurately than ever before. In fact, UAV mapping is superior to ground survey, and data is is accurate to 3cm horizontal and 5cm vertical (read the white paper) . Take advantage of the latest technology and reduce site errors – contact us for a consultation or demonstration of our exciting UAV technology!
UAV MAPPING IN ACTION
UAV MAPPING CAPABILITIES
- Provide highly detailed geoTIFF orthomosaics, free of distortion.
- 3D terrain surface models with 3cm horizontal, 5cm vertical accuracy (read the white paper.)
- Contour maps at one-foot intervals.
- Elevation data is obtained in minutes without ever setting foot on site, resulting in unsurpassed safety over dangerous, steep, busy terrain or highways.
- Photogrammetry flown lower, thus at higher resolution than from traditional aircraft.
- Multiple stockpiles for volume calculations can be captured in minutes.
- Ideal for landfills, mines, quarries, coal plants, and industrial sites.
- Little or no interruption of site workflow.
- Rapid and economical site assessment for planned development or environmental impact.
- Agricultural health assessment.
- Aerial still photos.
- 3D fly-over videos of the DTM or DSM.
- Construction progress monitoring.
- Offer a unique, captivating marketing tool allowing buyers to view and assess raw land or real estate in a manner never before possible.